On this page
- Visit our resources listing to see what's available
- International education resources on Trade Victoria
- Sign up to the International Education Unit bulletin
- Find out about upcoming trade events
We have developed a number of resources you can use to promote the services offered by Study Melbourne.
Visit our resources listing to see what's available.
Other international education resources
View and download market development resources on the Trade Victoria website including:
- factsheets and brochures including Market Development Plans on the Trade Victoria website
- International Education section and ERA Case Studies on the Trade Victoria website.
Learn about trade events
For information about upcoming trade events, contact Ewa Kuriata, Senior Trade Manager, Trade Victoria via email firstname.lastname@example.org
International Education Unit bulletin
Sign up to the International Education Unit’s e-bulletin to receive monthly updates on industry news, market development activities and opportunities in the international education sector.
Sign up using the signup form on the Trade Victoria website.
Become a campaign partner
Study Melbourne runs a number of events and campaigns throughout the year to engage international students and enhance their experience of living and studying in Victoria.
Opportunities exist to partner with Study Melbourne to bring these campaigns to life.
For more information about Study Melbourne partnership opportunities, contact Nicholas Tan, Manager, Study Melbourne, via email email@example.com