On this page
- How to apply
- View information webinars
The program supports post-secondary international students - those studying at universities, vocational colleges and other registered training organisations in Victoria.
Student groups and associations and other organisations applying for this funding must:
- be a legal entity and operate in Victoria
- have an Australian Business Number ( ABN)
- have been operating for a least two years
- have appropriate insurance cover for the activity being proposed.
How to apply
We have prepared application guidelines for both Category 1 and Category 2 applications.
To be notified of future application rounds, email email@example.com
- ISW Program Category 1: International Student Group Activities has two rounds of funding each calendar year.
- ISW Program Category 2: Wellbeing Partnership Activities has one round of funding each calendar year.
Visit our Resources section to see and download the application guidelines. Select the Program guidelines category.
For up-to-date information, tips, FAQs and to submit an application, visit the program webpage on the Business Victoria website.
We cannot accept late applications
The International Student Welfare Program funding rounds have strict deadlines for submitting applications. We cannot accept applications after the deadline has passed.
Interested in applying? View our webinars
In collaboration with Our Community, Study Melbourne presented two webinars to assist organisations and individuals planning to apply for funding under the International Student Welfare (ISW) Program.
The webinars were recorded and they are available below.