Volunteer to Lead (22-23 October 2022)
Community volunteering is both a rewarding experience and a valuable step to help international students enter the workforce and become a true leader; however, many students are unsure how to take the first step, especially in a new environment. Study Melbourne Leadership Labs: Volunteer to Lead is your opportunity to develop the skills, mindsets, and connections to become the best version of yourself and start your volunteering journey.
At this weekend event, you will join more than a dozen speakers, community leaders and special guests, as well as a cohort of students who aspire to increase their leadership skills and take the next steps as community volunteers and leaders.
By participating in this two-day event, you will:
- Develop your leadership skills, giving you an employability edge
- Prepare a personal action plan to increase your community involvement
- Network and meet a new peer group of likeminded, motivated students and local leaders
- Learn from some of the most inspiring leaders and influencers in Melbourne
- Gain a Certificate of Completion that you can add to your resume and share on social media