Take control of your professional future with like-minded individuals through the Study Melbourne Career Club.
It’s free to join, and will support you to connect, learn and grow in a supportive and engaging environment.
Delivered by our program partner Hoodic, the initiative provides you with an opportunity to access a range of professional development opportunities online and face-to-face.
- Professional development seminars and workshops Wednesday fortnightly at the Study Melbourne Student Centre
- Exclusive access to an online platform with learning resources, activities and group discussions
- Opportunities to volunteer and grow your professional network
What to expect
Topics the fortnightly seminars and workshops will cover include:
- Resilience and stress management
- Australian job market and employment trends
- Australian work culture
- Social and business English
- Digital literacy and productivity
- Professional networking
- Communication skills
- Career planning and goal setting
- Job applications
- Interview skills
How to participate
- Sign up to the Study Melbourne Career Club
- Take part in upcoming professional development seminars and workshops and other opportunities
- Receive an invitation to access the online learning platform
Check out Hoodic on Facebook