Join our webinar series
Careers in STEM
Automation and globalisation are set to influence future employment over the next 10 years. It is estimated that more than 3 million jobs will be replaced as more industries embrace technology to replace manual labour tasks.
Join us as we take a deep dive into what the future holds for those in STEM.
Not only is the number of job openings in STEM areas growing, but STEM qualified professionals are typically seen as more valuable to employers; even in areas where STEM capabilities aren’t a necessity. Many employers struggle to find talented STEM employees. Often because there are more jobs available than qualified professionals to fill them.
Register for the first webinar in the series.
Once you have registered below, you will receive an email with the Zoom Link which you can save to your calendar!
The event is free to join.
This event is hosted by Outcome.Life
- Industry Engagement Forum - 16 March 2021 at 4pm
- Why employers demand graduates be IT literate - 23 March 2021 at 11am
- Why Regional Victoria may be an international student's best friend - 14 April 2021 at 11am
- You are the average of the last 5 meetups you attend - 4 May 2021 at 11am
- Getting the most out of LinkedIn - 25 May 2021 at 11am