If you are looking for an opportunity to meet other international students, to share your employment experiences, and learn from each other and experts in the local job market, this is the event for you.
Hear a range of perspectives from international students and industry leaders about:
- Challenges to ‘Getting your foot in the Door’
- What worked for them
- What employers are looking for
- How to market yourself
- Local resources available for job seekers
- Local resources available for your entrepreneurship journey
Unpacking the employment myths, challenges and opportunities, a panel discussion led by Hope Dolino, Programs Manager - Practera
- Emma Antonetti: Manager Equity & Impact - Whittlesea Community Connections
- Michael Iaccarino: General Manager - Employment Program, North Link
- Rebecca Ganicoche, Business Engagement Officer - City of Whittlesea
- Ritika Saxena: Founder - Floralrestrict
The panel discussion will be followed by small, facilitated discussions, where there will be a chance to share your employment challenges, learn from each other and walk away with new connections!
Limited seats are available.
More information: Contact Feifei Liao, Feifei.email@example.com