Welcome to CONNECT Online Workshop 3: Teamwork
Study Melbourne Leadership Labs Connect is your opportunity to develop leadership skills and expand your support network in Melbourne and globally.
Josh Farr – our leadership expert – will guide you through what leadership means in theories and give you practical tips to apply to everyday life. We will have some inspiring guest speakers for each webinar, who you can meet at the final networking event.
At this online workshop, you will learn how to:
- Identify the 6 drivers of effective teamwork
- Brainstorm ideas to work more effectively in teams
- Describe the four stages of team development and how to move through each stage
- Create an action plan for improving your current/next team's motivation
- Meet a wide range of new people and form new friendships and connections
Register now! We can’t wait to have you join us online!
About Study Melbourne Leadership Labs
Leadership Labs is part of Study Melbourne's flagship empowered program and is designed with a student-centred, strengths-based approach to capacity building and leadership skills development, social entrepreneurship, and volunteering.