Welcome to CONNECT Online Workshop 4: Managing Up and Influence
Study Melbourne Leadership Labs Connect is your opportunity to develop leadership skills and expand your support network in Melbourne and globally.
Josh Farr – our leadership expert – will guide you through what leadership means in theories and give you practical tips to apply to everyday life. We will have some inspiring guest speakers for each webinar, who you can meet at the final networking event.
At this online workshop, you will learn how to:
- Define the practice of 'managing up'
- Describe the challenge of 'managing up'
- Brainstorm creative ideas to effectively work with your manager/supervisor
- Create your own action plan for influence in any environment
- Meet a wide range of new people and form new friendships and connections
Register now! We can’t wait to have you join us online!
About Study Melbourne Leadership Labs
Leadership Labs is part of Study Melbourne's flagship empowered program and is designed with a student-centred, strengths-based approach to capacity building and leadership skills development, social entrepreneurship, and volunteering.