It’s important that you keep in touch with your education provider.

On Sunday 22 March, the Premier announced additional steps to combat the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), including bringing forward the school holidays in Victoria to start from Tuesday 24 March.

Early childhood education and care services, TAFE and training providers currently remain open. Many universities, TAFEs and training providers are transitioning to remote learning models to meet physical distancing requirements.

Contact your education provider to ask what your options are during this time, such as moving to online study, deferring your enrolment, managing your payments, or accessing extra student supports or financial assistance.

You can find coronavirus information for a number of education providers in Victoria below. If your education provider’s coronavirus information page is not on the list below, view the full list of Australian providers here or contact them directly.

Deakin UniversityWechat: DEAKINAUS
Weibo: 澳大利亚迪肯大学
La Trobe UniversityWechat: 乐卓博大学 La Trobe Uni 留学部
Weibo: 澳大利亚乐卓博大学
Monash UniversityWechat: MonashUniAus
Weibo: MonashUni 澳大利亚蒙纳士大学
RMIT UniversityWechat: RMIT1887
Weibo: RMIT皇家墨尔本理工大学
Swinburne University of TechnologyWechat: SUT1908
Weibo: 澳洲斯威本科技大学
Federation University AustraliaWechat: FedUni
Weibo: 澳大利亚联邦大学 FedUni 
The University of MelbourneWechat: MelbUni1853
Weibo: 墨尔本大学官微
Victoria UniversityWechat: VictoriaUni
Weibo: VU 维大官微
Torrens UniversityWebsite
TAFE VictoriaWebsite
Victorian Government SchoolsWeChat: VicGovernmentSchools

Tuition fees

Education providers are responsible for setting their own fees for international students. Please contact your education provider about what fee concessions or assistance may be available to you.

If you are concerned about your enrolment, fees or other issues related to your studies, please contact your education provider. If your education provider cannot assist, you can contact the Australian Government's Department of Education, Skills and Employment via email at

Australian Government advice for international students can also be found on the Study in Australia website.

Secondary school students

The Victorian Department of Education and Training provides information for international students studying in Victorian Government schools.

If you can’t find the information you need, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.