Important update: Applications close at 11.59pm on 31 December 2020.

If you aren’t eligible for the International Student Emergency Relief Fund, or your university / TAFE has closed applications, you may be able to access emergency financial help through the Extreme Hardship Support Program.

Victorian universities and TAFEs will play a key role in helping the Victorian Government to administer funds to students.

We are working closely with universities and TAFEs, who will process applications and distribute funds.

The payment can only be accessed once by eligible students.

By working together with our universities and TAFEs on a co-contribution basis, we can build on the significant funding and support programs already in place in our public institutions and offer more customised support.

Our universities and TAFEs are best placed to assess your welfare need and ensure you have access to their support networks.

If you are enrolled in a public university or TAFE, you can apply for a one-off payment through your institution. Information for each university and TAFE is listed below.

Need more information?

Our Frequently Asked Questions will assist you to learn more about the International Student Emergency Relief Fund.