Are you tired of being the ‘quiet or shy’ one?
Are you ready to (gently) challenge yourself?
Do you want to be your own superhero?
Join us for Study Melbourne Confidence Crew: Challenge Quest as together we venture into realms of personal empowerment, confidence and increased energy through fun weekly workshops and mini challenges.
Oh, and did we weekly mention prizes? Yep – we got them too!
This epic challenge quest isn’t for the faint of heart, but you’ll be helped and guided at every step by your facilitator and coach Anita, and supported by the rest of ‘the crew’ – other international students just like you.
One attendee from Confidence Crew 1.0 said:
Thank you for hosting Confidence Crew and bringing out aspects of my life and inner me that I never thought of before. I'm still in the process of learning more about myself and you really have helped me in many ways (and still ongoing in many more INCREDIBLE ways).
During the entire 8-week program you’ll learn secrets of:
- what’s holding you back (it’s not what you think)
- real actionable strategies you can implement immediately
- creating the confident, empowered life you’ve always wanted.
About your facilitator and coach, Anita:
- Anita used to be the shyest and most frightened person in the universe, so she knows personally the tools, skills and strategies you’ll need to take on Study Melbourne Confidence Crew: Challenge Quest
- now as a Human Behaviour Expert Anita loves to make learning about yourself fun, immediately useful and relatable and impactful in the long-term.
Join us for this free weekly event via zoom, Mondays 4–5.15pm from 2 November to 21 December, 2020. Register here.
Monday 2 November
Decision to Decide
Monday 9 November
Conquering your Comfort Zone
Monday 16 November
Seeking Super Supporters
Monday 23 November
Triumph over Terror
Monday 30 November
Dealing with Drama
Monday 7 December
Master Your Mindset
Monday 14 December
Vanquish the Voices (that say you can't)
Monday 21 December