We are very proud to launch the Study Melbourne Ambassador Program.
We are selecting students and international student alumni to help create a rich and supportive community for current and prospective students in Victoria.
The program runs from March until December this year and will involve organising student events, creating content to share across Study Melbourne channels, representing Study Melbourne at official functions, and sharing your experience and knowledge.
How ambassadors benefit
This is a volunteer opportunity for international students and international student graduates.
It's a great opportunity to gain work experience and valuable leadership and marketing skills. While no financial remuneration is provided, we will support ambassadors with Professional Development workshops and experiences. You will hone your interpersonal and communications skills in a professional environment. It will also be fun, with many social meet-ups that will introduce you to new friends and expand your personal networks.
- A half day introductory workshop in March 2018
- Devote up to 12 hours per month to the program until December 2018 including a one hour in-person catch up every month in the CBD or South Yarra
- Actively contribute content for Study Melbourne channels
- Be part of the organising committee for the Study Melbourne major event to take place towards the end of 2018
- Contribute to the marketing and communication strategy of the program
- Participate in photo and video shoots as well as Study Melbourne aligned events as relevant
Who can apply
If you are an international student and you meet the criteria below, we welcome you to apply to the Study Melbourne Ambassador Program
- Are at least 18 years old and
- Are an international student enrolled in a Victorian institution in 2018,
- Are an Australian student enrolled in a Victorian institution in 2018, or
- Are an international student graduate who has remained in Victoria post-study
How to apply
Applications are now closed
- Check you are eligible apply by reading the Who can apply section above
- Read the terms and conditions. By submitting your application you are agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions.
- Complete this application form by 5pm AEDT 9 March 2018
Next steps and important dates
Applications closed at 5pm on Friday 9 March 2018
We will invite shortlisted applicants to a short interview in the week commencing 12 March 2018.
We will notify all successful applicants by Friday 15 March 2018.
Selected ambassadors must attend a half day introductory workshop on Monday 19 March 2018.
If you have questions about the Study Melbourne Ambassador Program please email email@example.com