On this page

  • Visitor visas and working holiday visas for short courses
  • Education agents and visa applications
  • Travel insurance and private health insurance

If plan to come to Australia for a visit and some short-term course you may be able to apply for a visitor visa or a working holiday visa.

You may not work in Australia if you are here on a visitor visa.

Find out more on the Working in Australia page on the Department of Home Affairs website.

Study tours and education agents

If you have engaged an education agent and they are arranging a study tour for you, they may also be able to help you with your visa application.

Travel insurance and medical insurance

You must arrange your own travel or private medical insurance if you plan to visit Victoria on one of these visas.