It's essential to have your rights protected and concerns addressed regardless of where or what you're studying. In case of any issues with your education provider, following the proper procedures to achieve a fair resolution is crucial.

While attempting to resolve the issue with your education provider directly, seeking further assistance is recommended if necessary. If you’re a student enrolled in an institution and you’re unable to resolve a complaint directly with your education provider, you can seek guidance on how to follow up your complaint from the Study Melbourne Hub.

You can also contact the relevant Ombudsman. For private providers please contact the Overseas Students Ombudsman and for problems with your public university, TAFE, institute, or school, contact your state or territory ombudsman by visiting the Ombudsman website.