The global education network
How do Education Services Managers provide assistance?
The role of Education Services Managers is to promote Victoria’s international education sector and to facilitate education, training and research partnerships between Victoria and priority offshore markets.
Education Services Managers support Victorian Education and training providers by:
- identifying and communicating market opportunities for education, training and research
- promoting the capability of Victoria’s international education sector
- establishing stakeholder relationships across leading organisations and government institutions
- supporting Victorian providers to bid for and collaborate on global programs
- arranging and co-ordinating education delegations to Victoria and providing support for Victorian trade missions and events
- providing market intelligence, information and advice on their designated region to Victoria’s international education sector.