Whatever your situation, if you or someone you know needs help, there is a wide range of family violence support services available.
If someone is in immediate danger, call triple zero (000) and ask for the police.
Service Contact Details
Victoria’s 24/7 family violence response centre for confidential crisis support information and accommodation
- Phone 1800 015 188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safe Steps with web chat support services, available 9am to midnight, Monday to Friday
Sexual Assault Crisis Line
Crisis counselling service for people who have experienced both past and recent sexual assault
- Phone 1800 806 292 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line
Men’s Referral Service
Free, confidential expert support for people at risk of using family violence.
- Phone 1300 766 491 (8am to 9pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm, Saturday to Sunday)
- Men’s Referral Service